Price: ₹ 1,780.00
(as of Jan 31,2021 09:11:12 UTC – Details)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Maximize the power of your Palm Pre!
This easy-to-follow guide shows you how to get the most out of the innovative smartphone built on the Palm webOS platform. How to Do Everything: Palm Pre helps you navigate the interface, load data from various sources, and use all the communication features–phone, email, and messaging. You’ll surf the Web, snap photos, enjoy multimedia, download cool apps, and keep your Pre running at peak performance. This one-stop resource covers it all!
- Configure and customize your Pre
- Connect to data from multiple sources
- Make calls and send emails, texts, and instant messages
- Connect to wireless networks and access the Internet
- Load contacts, calendar items, memos, and tasks
- Navigate with GPS
- Listen to music, watch videos, and take photos
- Install and use third-party apps
- Secure, troubleshoot, and maintain your Pre
About the Authors:
Rick Broida is the author or coauthor of more than a dozen books, including How to Do Everything with Your Zune. He writes for PC World, Popular Science, Wired, CNET’s Cheapskate Blog, and BNET’s Business Hacks.
Dave Johnson is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books, including How to Do Everything with Your Digital Camera. He writes regularly for PC World and blogs daily for BNET’s Business Hacks.